Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. hawthornelawncare

hawthornelawncare LawnSite Member

well little of everything. i know bidding is a big thing with me. but i know price is different depending on where you are. just want to better myself and not be working for nothing. Hows buisness for you?

2. Green King TLC

Green King TLC LawnSite Member

I'm in if ya want to network. I live in Tarpon Springs.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Raymow made the bulk of his money doing overpriced installs for all the corrupt builders. They were part of the whole real estate nightmare here. Like everyone else he pumped the money out of the area and now he is gone.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Well pricing is tricky you get some areas where you can name your price but other areas are so low its stupid. People out there doing work for next to nothing, I can't compete with 50 and 60 a month service. Business is alright could be better though.

5. Green King TLC

I don't cut for $75.00 a month

6. Patriot Services

I do. Its called bi-weekly or small enough to use a trimmer only. I have 10 townhouses almost in a row.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Green King TLC

I don't have any that small. I think there exceptions to every rule. :usflag:

8. Patriot Services

But if the same opportunity presented itself would you turn it down?
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Green King TLC

no every one deserves lawn service so I'm sure we could work something out.

10. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

Not sure but has anyone noticed that it is cold as f8ck out there? Nothing to mow - spending this week driving by most properties and a couple of small irrigation jobs - not sure if I am happy or not about the recent cold snaps. It is nice that I am at home - but this is two years in a row - got to wonder if customers are going to start questioning the need for year around lawn care if we keep getting these freezes that halt every things growth!