Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

Do they cover St. Pete.?

2. TYCINC

TYCINC LawnSite Member

get that sporatic rain then its overcast and chilly out the next day, letting the water seep in and moisten the ground. . then the sun comes out and weeds are sprouting. . . I never bought into pre emergents but I might give it a shot if the price is reasonanble. . .

3. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Broke a sweat today, sure sign of early spring. Plus the rodent didn't see his shadow in Siberia today.
    Posted via Mobile Device

ericg likes this.
  4. sweetz

I'm hoping it's just a sign that it was hot out today.:laugh:

5. zturncutter

zturncutter LawnSite Bronze Member

Have to agree, looking at the weather graphs for my location from last year we had highs in the 80's at times during February as well as lows in the 30's even a frost at other times.

6. mtaylor1

mtaylor1 LawnSite Member

Green solutions lawn care also does an awesome job with fertilizing and weed control.. They even have 2 dudes that went to college and studied turf grass. They give free estimates too.813-382-6187
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. sweetz

Who knows of a good spraying company for St Pete?

8. amor4421

amor4421 LawnSite Member

I don't know if these guys do st pete but look up plant-it-earth. I have several customers that use this company and they keep the yards looking good. Hope this helps
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Anybody listen to Bubba this morning. Some lawn guy was telling how he was robbed at gunpoint doing an estimate in St. Pete. Some thug got his number off his trailer and set him up at a foreclosure. Scary but what struck me odd was he says they took his 7000 dollar gold necklace. Why the hell would you be wearing that doing lawns?
    Posted via Mobile Device

ericg likes this.
  10. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

Sounds like homie clause is looking for his insurance company to pay off. Either that or he is really hood rich and had spinner rims on his z too. I am going to go with the insurance pay off...just another lawn turd getting ready to get into trouble trying to make a quick buck.