Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks. They didn't have a list of the areas they service on their website, so I sent them a message.

2. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Man, I love Sunday mornings like this. Coffee, eggs n meat on the grill. Wife went to an estate sale yesterday in my hood. A sign said "riding lawn mower out back". Turns out to be a Scag Cub 48" with 600 hours on it. The person running the sale tells my wife "lowes sells these for 2300 new so we need at least 500 for it". Its near perfect, obviously a private owner. He had painted the deck with bed liner. Now I have a great back up mower. Never owned a Scag before but I love it so far.
    Posted via Mobile Device

ericg likes this.
  3. zturncutter

zturncutter LawnSite Bronze Member

Damn, why can't I ever find a steal like that:cry:. I would like to have another Cub.

4. Patriot Services

Luckily she knows mowers and played dumb. That thing is a tank. I could probably get 3-4k in a few weeks. I going to keep it though. I just might replace the DC with one.
    Posted via Mobile Device

ericg likes this.
  5. zturncutter

zturncutter LawnSite Bronze Member

One of the things I like about the Cubs is the way they will hold the slope around the retention areas on some of my commercials. They have such a low center of gravity compared to my Dixie Chopper.

6. Patriot Services

Your right about that. I feel like I'm sitting on a barstool with my DC. Only thing I gotta fix is the parking brake.
    Posted via Mobile Device

ericg likes this.
  7. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

Good Deal for you Patriot. I am with Z in wishing that I could come across a deal like that. Every once in awhile I will see one on craigslist undervalued by a homeowner but nothing like that.
    I am thinking you owe the wife a very nice valentines day date.

8. Patriot Services

Enjoying dinner at Tia Tapas in channelside. Wife gets to enjoy a biopsy (non cancer condition) on Valentines Day.
    Posted via Mobile Device

ericg likes this.
  9. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

Oh fun, glad it's not cancerous.:waving:

10. Patriot Services

Another chilly foggy morning. Had frost on the truck this morning. Glad I haven't been overzealous with cutting back the winter damage.
    Posted via Mobile Device

ericg likes this.