Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. HappyGrassLLC

HappyGrassLLC LawnSite Member

back on topic... I'm still rockin the jeans. I'd rather be a little uncomfy than come home with my legs all bruised, and be filthy dirty!

My shirt though is a little different. I've been wearing these shirts made for fishermen well over a year now to work in and LOVE EM!!!!! They're called "Gillz" or "Breathe Like A Fish". Those of you that fish have most likely heard of them. They're made by a local guy here in Lakeland. They're just like an under armour type shirt but are long sleeve and have mesh cutouts in them to allow ventilation. The unique part is the built in element mask. I had mine custom made with no breathe hole so that they are very useful for dusty yards and during pollen season!!

Copy and paste their website, and check them out!! BreatheLikeAFish.com

Give Kent Hickman a call, he's a GREAT guy and is making a GREAT product!!

2. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

What book?

3. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Don't give my wife any ideas.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. HappyGrassLLC

HappyGrassLLC LawnSite Member

PM sent!!

I have since passed it on to other users, so I don't have exact info. But it was along the lines of "How to choose the sex of your baby" or something like that. There are many books out there with the same kind of info. Any of the BIG book stores will have a whole section dedicated to this topic.

5. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Columbia fishing shirts are all I wear. Long sleve and pants. If you want your skin to survive the FL sun cover up, and its also more professional looking.

6. Patriot Services

Finally I can enjoy a Sunday morning. Busy week coming up. 3 cleanups. 2 mulching. Sod job, french drain, stone pathway and several new mowing clients. All in addition to a near full mowing schedule. Looks like my wifes nephew will have a ft job this summer.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. HilimireLandscaping

HilimireLandscaping LawnSite Member

I am in the Tampa area...Trinity to be exact.

8. Patriot Services

We pickup breakfast at the Panera on 54 and Little. I service a bunch of lawns in Ballantrae and Concord Station east of the expwy.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Patriot Services

Long, hot painful week. Thank god for the hot and motrin.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Patriot Services

Anybody else getting accosted by gas beggars? Almost daily now somebody comes up to us at fueling points wanting money or gas. Funny part after I tell them off they drive away.
    Posted via Mobile Device