1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

Where are you at in Tampa? I'm over in St. Pete. PM me. :waving:

2. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

im all over Tampa and sorrounding areas in Hillsborough County

3. kleankutslawn

where are my Hillsborough county buddies?

4. tamadrummer

tamadrummer LawnSite Bronze Member

I'll be over on Van'Dyke Farm doing an install/bed renovation if I win the bid at the end of the month. I don't do much work in Hillsborough because it is just too far to go but this is someone my wife knows so I went and bid on it.

5. kleankutslawn

so you do pretty good in Pasco?

6. tamadrummer

tamadrummer LawnSite Bronze Member

It is beginning to get heated up. I wish it would really get going but in time it will. I have been growing at a healthy rate and I feel that in a couple months I should be right where I need to be to sustain life.

I don't believe I will be able to manage the installs during our weekly season but once Nov hits I will be selling them again.

I have been building a relationship with "The Gardens" nursery on Ft. King road in Dade City. They are HUGE into woody ornamentals and have a just about everything you can imagine. They have become a major supplier to Disney and Universal in the past couple of years.

7. kleankutslawn

at least you are staying busy

8. crbrock

crbrock LawnSite Member

I'm here in South Tampa. This is my first season giving it a shot part time. Any advise would be much appreciated. What are the going rates for 50x100, I don't want to under cut anyone.

9. kleankutslawn

Tell me what area and i will let you know the going rate in that area.welcome goodluck

10. Absolute Lawn

Absolute Lawn LawnSite Member

Hey locals... I work from Port Richey down to Dunedin, over into east Tampa, and up into Lutz/Odessa. Just picked up a few in Land O' Lakes.