Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. kevinlane

kevinlane LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah brutha, it took five years to finally get enough business to take the next step. but i managed to do it. Between thugs stealing my equipment, equipment and truck breaking down, customers not paying.... a hard road to take, but I figured one day it would work out. I have learned alot from this business. I just kept pressing on, doing the best I could do.....and I get er done! WOO HOO! Thanks for the replies, means alot that someone is out there that knew me when I first started. Peace my bruthas! :)

2. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

A hot dry week. Cmon rain!
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. kevinlane

Storms rolling in here in St Pete, finally! Woo HOO

4. easy-lift guy

easy-lift guy LawnSite Gold Member

I am based in Sarasota county but service the entire state with my Two products. The TAS Trimmer, the Easy-Lift Harness. Welcome to be at your service.
    easy-lift guy

5. Patriot Services

Thank God for this rain. My neighborhood is noticeably greener. Hopefully this kicks off the spring growth flush.:usflag:

6. kevinlane

Yeah brutha, and some cooler temps this week, Friday was a hot day, not too much fun when you had the dang flu all week... I hate getting sick, slows down my freight train.....:laugh:

7. Patriot Services

This week felt like August. Spent all day getting polysand out of a pool. Jackwagon paver installer just blew it all into the pool.:usflag:

8. easy-lift guy

easy-lift guy LawnSite Gold Member

Idiots Inc. They are everywhere any more. Have a nice weekend.
    easy-lift guy
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. kevinlane

Had a descent week, got a few compliments on some of my lawn accounts that I do down on 22nd Ave SE-brought in another account. Not a bad week, still fighting this dang cold...but better than last week. Long day today, barely beat the rain. Time for a brew and pizza....WOO HOO! Freight train needs a lil rest! :drinkup: Peace my bruthas!

10. Patriot Services

Man this week flew by. Spent today putting a power steering pump on my shop/backup truck and trimming all my Hollys. Now its time for steaks and asparagus on the grill, strawberrys with homemade whipped cream and Heineken for the muscles.:usflag: