Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. kevinlane

kevinlane LawnSite Senior Member

Guess I missed it, I would have brought some lobster tails and my twice baked special potatoes! WOO HOO! Had another busy week, picked up another account that happens to be a realtor and has lots of properties that need lawn service/ landscaping. Maybe I can set my old peice of crap truck on fire :wall, ha ha and get a new one soon. My exmark has seen better days as well, 5 yrs old she's still running, but need something better. Have a good week and peace bruthas! :drinkup:

2. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Uneventful week. Dry and dusty but still plenty hot. Now that we are back on water restrictions we really need a wet summer.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

My wife and I had our 1st baby March 29th. My wife goes back to work this coming week and I'll get to take care of our little girl, Maddison, Tues., part of Wednesday and Thursday. So, if it's gonna rain, let it rain on those days as I'll be working Mon., Wed. afternoon, Fri. and Sat. I'm looking forward to spending some one on one time with my baby girl, but zi think I'm gonna be mowing in the rain a lot this year?

4. kevinlane

Gratz Brutha! I did the same with my lil one who is 2 now, had to take care of him 3 days a week. Now I have a hefty daycare bill, :laugh:

5. kevinlane

Yeah its way too dry, noticed that this week as well. Still coughing from the dust, nothin but nasty weeds at some properties.

6. Patriot Services

That explains where you've been. Congratulations! Gotta get my wife off the "I wanna have another baby" whine now.:usflag:

7. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks guys! Ya, I haven't had much extra time for anything lately. :waving:

Actually, I'm in the middle of my monthly billing routine right now.

8. Patriot Services

Holy hell! I think my underwear burst into flames today.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. kevinlane

MINE TOO!!! Cutting grass in hell this week, geez....:laugh:

10. Patriot Services

Shoot! Pouring here at my Odessa shop. Sent the guys out to get done what they can before it hits Tampa. This was suppose to happen yesterday when we were closed.
    Posted via Mobile Device