Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

I am passing up on the tree work stuff for the hurricane warning. I am instead investing in some high quality scuba gear because if the storm were to sit any where around here for a few days I would need it. Most of the lawns have had their fill of water. Several homes that we take care of that back up to conservation you can see the water just there sitting. Everything is already soaked. A couple days of rain non stop = me no going out unless I have the scuba gear.

2. This whole week was nice IMO. 90 every day but low humidity and breezes. If you get a whole week like that in August, it's a blessing. Speaking of August, only 1 week left.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. capt bob

capt bob LawnSite Member

Yep not to bad for Florida's August , I try and finish up by 1:00 2:00 though . Cold fronts just around the Corner , Damage control on Tue looks as if Issac will not effect the Greater Tampabay area with maybe some wind and rain but i am sure the Palm fronds will be
    scattered around and dead limbs and such gotta take care of the good customers.
    anyone in the Clearwater - Largo area ?

4. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

We spent yesterday doing little preventative trimming. Griddle breakfast on new deck today. Loving the new house.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Patriot Services

Crazy rain week. Typhoon conditions right now. Anything new with anybody?
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Not a whole lot new. Worked on a big fichus hedge yesterday. Have about 20% more to do of it on Tuesday. The next 3 weeks will be busy wrapping up extras and getting caught up. I want to be completely caught up by October 1.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. greenpoint

greenpoint LawnSite Member

Tampa/Central florida guys - I'm in search of a clean Exmark or Toro, 60 or larger with a bad 27 kohler horizontal shaft engine. I've got an older mower with a brand new engine that i'm looking to swap. Let me know if you have anything or hear of anything.

8. Hortus

Hortus LawnSite Member

9. greenpoint

greenpoint LawnSite Member

Thanks - not really what I'm looking for, though

10. Patriot Services

I think the beginning of this week is going to be a wash.
    Posted via Mobile Device