Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. zturncutter

zturncutter LawnSite Bronze Member

Used to get 1 or 2 ear infections every summer and all the same associated problems. Doctor would put me on antibiotics and after about a week things would get better. Two years ago was talking to a friend that does grove irrigation and he asked me if I was tired of going to the doctor for it, he told me to pour rubbing alcohol in my ears every night after I got my shower. He said it will clear the wax and dirt out and kill the bacteria at the same time. I have not had an ear infection since.

2. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

First day I feel like my old self. Finished early. Things are slowing down nicely. I love these windy days. Acorns and leaves are starting to drop.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. zturncutter

zturncutter LawnSite Bronze Member

"Acorns and leaves are starting to drop". Pecans are the worst, last lawn of the day today has 15 or 16 trees.

4. Patriot Services

Man do I have a bunch of repairs this winter. Caster bearings,belts,fluids, dampers, thin deck spots. Open trailer needs a rebuild.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Patriot Services

This is great weather. Nothing needs cutting this week. Feel really bad for the folks in new york and jersey.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Weather is great! Cutting everyone this week, then detail/spray only next week. I have tons of extras to do though before people get back. I'm going to go to San Diego in march for 4 days to start scoping the area out and see what it's gonna take to move and what areas are good.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Patriot Services

Diamond is that you? What's with the name change. Did the Poet get to you.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. It is me...just felt it was time for a change...
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. kevinlane

kevinlane LawnSite Senior Member

Happy Thanksforgivingmeabreak to all my bruthas that work hard all season. Peace

10. Patriot Services

Holy crap! I just got out of bed from deep fried turkey coma hangover. I had plans on getting the new tile done in my latest flip house this weekend. I'm just really content to loaf this week.
    Posted via Mobile Device