Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. I think Florida is dead overall...it's like people disappeared this winter...
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Shouldn't you be packing? There is an LCO for sale near me for 650k. They are claiming 1.5mil in annual sales. I'm trying to figure out who it is. I have my suspicions.:usflag:

3. It's not me, I swear!

Yup, heading out in 5 days and I can't wait. I'll be arriving there around 11PM San Diego time.

Was talking to a mortgage lender yesterday in my area and he was saying how all the good stuff has dried up. I really got my place right before all that happened. It's a shame though I couldn't lock in that 3.25/30 yr(mine is 3.99)
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. JohnnyRocker

JohnnyRocker LawnSite Senior Member

You guys cut for 20 a lawn and less? Wow...Florida really is full of a bunch of illegal scumbags. We should give Florida to Mexico and nuke it all!!!

5. Patriot Services

Most subdivisions are less than 4k of turf. That's bottom end mow and blow. The money is in full service.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Patriot Services

We also work year round. The northern guys have to run around like squirrels all summer trying to make enough to get through winter. We also don't have to hope for snow to make money in the winter.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Wow, so when you coming down to visit?
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Patriot Services

I tried to take the high road. Maybe he's just upset about blowing up his moonshine still.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited: Feb 4, 2013
  9. I mean wth, guy has no idea about anything in Florida and we are all a bunch of illegal scumbags, should be sold to Mexico and nuked???
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

What did Bubba to court for? I have heard there was the Hulk video tape thing, then that he was in it with somebody who had a big share of the Tampa market, was it one of these?