Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. zturncutter

zturncutter LawnSite Bronze Member

I use a Mission Cool Core, Fathers day gift. Releases the water much slower than a towel and it actually works.

2. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

How is everybody doing? Another crazy hot humid day. At least the rains held off until we finished today. Anybody try those towels you just have to snap to keep them. We've been using the gel filled bandanas and they just don't stay cold long enough. Some poor guy was on the news about getting his whole trailer stolen. Family guy with wife and kids. Feel bad for them. He probably lives hand to mouth and didn't have insurance. So tired of scumbag thieves.

3. Floridalandcare

Floridalandcare LawnSite Senior Member
    from Tampa

Anyone working in the Lakeland area , I need an estimate for a property, Also Ruskin area I also need an estimate. PM me for details .. Must be insured and liscened.

4. Patriot Services

I tried to compile a list of providers in areas I don't cover so I could offer referrals. Nobody on that list from those areas is still in business 2 years later.

5. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

:) lol. Sad isn't it, or is it funny, I dunno?

6. Patriot Services

Not surprising actually. How have you been Sweetz?

7. sweetz

Busy patriot, picking up my daughter right now. She's almost 1.5 years old. Man time has flown by! Still in business, gotten about 6 new accounts in the last few weeks, things are good, did I mention busy. How have you been?

8. Patriot Services

I hear the busy. I'm up to 3 two man crews and 2 pool techs. I spend most of my time in the shop or filling in for somebody. I would like just 1 week where everybody is on time, doesn't call out and nothing breaks.

9. sweetz

:) Keep wishing because that'll probably never happen. I'm still solo, and I don't know if I want employees. Too many headaches.

10. Patriot Services

3 were family that needed help after job loss. I already broke off a chunk to help a nephew start up. Increasing services and improving gear are next on list.