Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

I think I'll buy one!!! :laugh:

2. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

guys i have a lead in Spring Hill,if anyone is interested just let me know!

3. kleankutslawn

Does anyone work in Spring Hill?

4. mikecaldwell1204

mikecaldwell1204 LawnSite Member

yes i do. what is it?

5. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

a couple days last week I was in st pete area and got poured on for 3-5 hours and my wife told me it didnt rain at the house. I live in largo. I just figured the way it looked that it was raining everywhere, becuase we couldnt get out of it for anything.

6. kleankutslawn

mikecaldwell ill have that info for you shortly

7. kleankutslawn

guys how bout this heat!kevin,any luck with that gatorade hat?

8. amor4421

amor4421 LawnSite Member

Klean do you haul any trre limbs and yard waste to the dump? If so what do you need to dump it? how much does it cost? I have a customer that wants some limbs and yard waste dumped, but I have never dumped anything. Do I need any special paperwork or none? Thanks for your help. Where in brandon would I take it to?

9. kleankutslawn

There is a dump on Faulkenburg road that you can dump lawn debris only.i think its like $30 a ton or is free if you have your property tax paper work,but they won't let you use it if they know you do lawn care for a living

10. kevinlane

kevinlane LawnSite Senior Member

Actually now I'm workin on something else. I am going to sharpen my JEDI skills- (Ya know Star Wars Jedi Mind trick). I am going to use my Jedi powers on these idiot customers that think they are going to go to a twice a month service and pay only half of the weekly service bill. Ummm don't think so dude. Had to set a guy straight yesterday. Friggin guy fertilized the lawn too, after I specifically told him, do not fertilize in the summer-DOH! can you believe that? ROFL, I told him if he does that again, his bill will be doubled! And yes he went back to weekly, thanks to my Jedi powers,lol. What a day.