1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

hope it gets better 4 you Woodbutcher

2. Mikol

Mikol LawnSite Member

Tampa here!! I do most of my work here in the North Tampa area and have a few in the Riverview and Valrico area.fuel is killing me out there.

3. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

Ya, no kidding!!!:dizzy:

4. kleankutslawn

and gas isn't getting any cheaper!!!

5. sweetz

it's suppose to hit at least $4.00 a gallon by summer!
    :(

6. kleankutslawn

sweetz,what is the closest Hustler dealer to me?the only one i knew about in Tampa closed down

7. amor4421

amor4421 LawnSite Member

I bought my hustler from north east mowers in st. pete. I am looking for one closer too.

8. sweetz

On the HUSTLER web site they have a link that you can follow to find the closest dealer by your zip code. Northeast mowers is the closest to me (by about 2:30 - 3:00 hours) but I don't like dealing with them at all! For that reason I may start going to the place about 3 hours away!:cry:

9. amor4421

amor4421 LawnSite Member

Why don't you like north east mowers? What did they do or not do for you? I don't like driving there it is about 90 miles round trip. I love my hustler but I need to get it serviced, I want to do it myself but I don't want to void the warranty. Any advice would be helpful

10. sweetz

I don't like N.E. because they rude every time that I have to deal with them. They sold the Hustler to me with the tracking WAY off, the tires filled to 45 - 50 PSI, etc, etc, etc. I had to contact P.J. & he contacted Chad for me to basically MAKE Northeast Mowers allow me to demo this HUSTLER, they told me that they wouldn't do that. Just VERY poor customer service in general. The lady up front, Lisa, doesn't like me & I don't blame her. I'm an a-hole most of the time because they're geared more towards the lazy lawn guy. Not the ones that actually want to make money. IMHO I just don't like N.E., others may love N.E. That's why I say IMHO. I tried to get them to look at the connection for the clutch on my mower today (because it wasn't working, then it would, then it wouldn't. She told me to leave it all day. But she also told me that they might find nothing wrong at all?