Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

sweets, if someone calls me and want there yard cut right then or on a certain they ,i do it but charge extra

2. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

I do that too, I was just wondering.

3. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

anybody know of any bay area dealers that sell used equipment? I was looking for a back up walk behind around 700-800 and any used 2 cycle equipment. I kinda wanna stay away from Craig's list and pawn shops.

4. kevinlane

kevinlane LawnSite Senior Member

Royal Edger and Mower 10831 49th st in Pinellas Park-Clearwater, their phone is 727-573-1700. They usually have stuff for sale on consignment.

5. kevinlane

I don't do that, it cuts into my fishing time. :nono::laugh:

6. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

i don't get fishing time until November!

7. kafer

kafer LawnSite Member

I'm sure alot of you guys probably just do your own thing but if anyone is looking for help in Pinellas I could use the work. I have 2 years experience running a crew in Georgia but don't want to get back into that again so I would prefer to just get in with someone who is truck and trailer not a big company. If anyone needs the help my name is Mike. 727-645-8115

8. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

What are you looking for per hour Mike? Right now I don't need any help, but I'll keep you in mind.

9. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

What about landscaping? Does that interest you? Have any experience? I may be looking for help very soon.

10. kevinlane

Do you guys ever have problems with customers not paying? How do you guys bill? Lately I've had a few that all of a sudden are paying extremely late, not returning phone calls and etc. I don't want to just cancel them, cus I need the account. But its really starting to affect the business, I mean damn gas is sky high, overhead is killin me, and then these customers want to not pay...WTH? :realmad::realmad::realmad::gunsfirin:gunsfirin:gunsfirin