1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

at least i can sleep in!

2. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

lol!!!!!!!!

3. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

man tampa always floods. never really seen it up close only on the news until this year coming back from bush gardens. I was exiting off 275 to go to 60 (courtney campbell). Well right at the exit on the right side there is a hotel and an a steak house and Amscott building, the whole parking lot of all three places was a giant lake. I looked and then again, man water was up to the windows on cars!

4. kleankutslawn

5. kleankutslawn

sweetz,you have the weedeater& and edger attachments?

6. sweetz

OK, I've been doing this for a couple of years but I have never really paid attention?!!!!? What are the correct start & stop dates for weekly mowing??? I know it usually varies a little each year, but that's why I've never really come up with an exact date.

7. sweetz

Just the edger attachment klean.

8. kleankutslawn

i mow weekly for april-october,bi-weekly nov-march hope this helps

9. sweetz

Ya it does klean. I keep records at every visit for everything I do & I was just looking through them & that's basically what I came up with. Thanks.

10. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

yeah that sounds about right. I got an echo blower and edger I wanna sell. anyone interested? I don't know the model#'s but I'll post some pics. They were given to me and I have no use for them, just sitting at my shop collecting dust. they may need a tuning because they have been sitting.