Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

I might be interested in the edger

2. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

all I know is that its curved shaft. the blower is a PB 4600 backpack

3. sweetz

Is it a blade edger or a line trimmer? 21.2cc? How much do you want?

4. kevinlane

kevinlane LawnSite Senior Member

Wassa happening bruthas? Glad that rain went the other way today...I ended up picking up a few accounts on my route. But I have this PITA, what a story this is. I'll post it later. In other words I lost an account, got 2 more....funny how that works, huh? :confused::dancing::dancing::dancing:

5. sweetz

That seems to be the way it works for me. Get2-4 accounts, drop a PITA. lol.

Ya, that rain that went the other way today, it came my way! No harm done though, after about an 1/2 an hour I was able to mow again. :) It only rained for about 20 minutes, but it poured!

6. kevinlane

kevinlane LawnSite Senior Member

So this PITA, I picked up last month. Seemed to be a nice customer at first. Paid right away and was "impressed with my initial presentation." So I continue to do the service on Fridays. After the 2nd service he begins to call to question whether or not i have done the weekly service. I explain that I have been out every week, on schedule. The last 2 services I even took digital pics of the lawn. So I show up today and the lawn has been cut, recently. It looks like crap, streamers....no line trimming, edging etc. So I call the guy no answer, email.... blah blah. WTF? He paid for the entire month and hires another LCO? He doesn't even live in the house... LOL :confused:

7. sweetz

Here are some pics of the Stihl 130 R that I want to sell. The pics are kinda fuzzy - sorry.

Photo020.jpg

Photo021.jpg

Photo022.jpg

8. amor4421

amor4421 LawnSite Member

Hey guys. I just finished a great week. I picked up 6 new customers and i am still waiting to hear back from another one. funny thing is all of them are from craigs list. hope everyone has a great weekend.

9. sweetz

Congrats armor!!!

10. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

amor4421 give me a call i think i have something you want.lol