Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. amor4421

amor4421 LawnSite Member

Wow that doesn't sound very good. I may lean towards not going back there anymore. I just don't want to drive to far because of gas prices. Thanks for the advice.

2. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

You're welcome. And ya, gas is a killer and it's only getting worse.
    :dizzy:

3. amor4421

amor4421 LawnSite Member

I think there is a place down in bradenton that might be closer for you . Depending on where in pinellas you live. I am going to start going to that place. Will my warranty be able to be transfered to that store? I might start to put out some flyers down that wy too.

4. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

the next closeest one to me is in Lakeland i think.im having the same problem with my clutch,i can hit the button to engage it an nothing,wait a min try it again and it works.i wanted to get this checked out.

5. tamadrummer

tamadrummer LawnSite Bronze Member

Dang, these problems couold not come at a worse time! Being weekly now does not leave much in the way of time for service.

I am glad I opted for the green fleet deal with JD, if my mower isn't working in one hour, I am out the door with a loaner. Yes it costs a bit more but working alone only leaves so much space for down time.

Good luck fellas. Hope you guys can find a decent dealer and get back to running!

6. kleankutslawn

well it is working now but i want to get it taken care of before it stops working all together,worse case use my wb.

7. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

Ya, I need to put a new spindle on my TORO to make sure that I have a backup.
    :hammerhead:

Will my warranty be able to be transfered to that store?

Yes.

8. kleankutslawn

i know where a few shops are but they don't seem to stock Hustler parts

9. kleankutslawn

sweetz who does the work on your Toro?

10. tamadrummer

tamadrummer LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Klean were you in San Antonio today? Having lunch at the San Ann Market?