Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. amor4421

amor4421 LawnSite Member

if you have that info about the class in seffner could you send it to me. thanks. looks like it is supposed to be a real wet weekend

2. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

i here and i am so for behind its not funny

3. kleankutslawn

Amor4421 when are we going to hook up?i don't want you to think i forgot about you

4. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

I will this weekend. I am done for the week, I dont work weekends for anyone anymore. It is a very simple class.

5. kleankutslawn

how often do they have them Lawnman Scott.i know right where the building is you are talking about.i think its called Hillsbough county extension or something.right on Hwy 579

6. lawnman_scott

Yes like exit 10 or something off I4. They have it a couple times a year there. That is usually the one thats closest to this area. I will post a link today for it. I am off to get tires now.

7. kleankutslawn

any info you have will be a big help

8. lawnman_scott

http://bobkesslerceu.com/index.html

This is the website for the instructor that I took mine from. If you look at the live classes part, that is where you will find them. The one in sephner isnt on there yet, its usually in feb some time. You can e-mail him and find out when he will be there. The class that you want is the limited commercial. The cost is around $125 for the class, and $150 to take the test. You just have to have proof of insurance (business liability), and you used to have to prove 3 years in business but I think they changed that. If you e-mail bob kessler he will tell you what you need.

It really is easy. It took us over an hour for everyone to have proof of insurance with a $150 check for the test and their name and address on the form when I took the test. It took me about 3 minutes to do it. It helped me realize why people think lawn guys are dumb. After that first hour I really, really needed a cigarette.

9. kleankutslawn

10. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Yeah a year or so there was a lot of talk about cracking down on not being licensed and $500 fines for spraying roundup. Thats at least what my nursery was telling me.