Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

What're you gonna do with the ECHO?

2. amor4421

amor4421 LawnSite Member

i have all echo hand held equipment. i haven't had a problem yet with them(knock on wood). I have been using them for 1 year. when i start making more money i am gonna buy either shindawa or stihl. when are we all gonna meet up? how about sometime in nov. we should all be slowed down enough to meet and talk face to face.

3. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

I'm down for November! Man that sucks to hear about the stolen edger. Its one thing to steal but to take a mans tools, makes me sick.

4. sweetz

That's what pisses me off about theft in this industry. I mean I've had X-mas decorations & alot of other stuff (bicycles, etc) stolen in the past, but with that stuff all that you can say is OH WELL!! But I agree, taking a mans tools makes me sick too!

5. sweetz

November sounds good to me also.

6. kevinlane

kevinlane LawnSite Senior Member

Got the Stihl trimmer today, love the power. Its used but, good shape, beats the Echo anyday.:clapping: WOO HOO!

7. amor4421

amor4421 LawnSite Member

kevin where abouts did you get that used trimmer? i am looking to buy one in the next couple of months.

8. kevinlane

Royal Edger and Mower on 49th St, just south of Ulmerton. They have another one for $150. Probably going to pick up an edger there too next week after I get my customers to pay up, LOL. :drinkup:

9. amor4421

amor4421 LawnSite Member

thanks i will check them out next time i am over there.

10. kevinlane

no sweat, anytime brutha:waving: