Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Hey guys finally remembered to check in on this thread. I serve the west side of Hillsborough county. I am in Carrolwood up to Land o Lakes off hwy 54. I also cut a few in my home town of Hudson. 85 residential clients in all.:usflag::usflag::usflag:

ericg likes this.
  2. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

amor4421,im heading to Riverview/Gibsonton today to advertise.im closing on a house in Carriage Point next month so in need more business in that area!maybe ill see you around

3. kleankutslawn

sweetz how are you buddy?

4. amor4421

amor4421 LawnSite Member

I hope you get that house. Its been pretty good for me around here. I think I am gonna focus more on riverview/apollo beach/ruskin/suncity center.

5. kleankutslawn

what is the average monthly price in this area?i see the average yard is really small.

6. amor4421

amor4421 LawnSite Member

Mostly pretty cheap. I think I average 60.00 monthly. Sucks but it is what I have to work with

7. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm doing good klean. Staying busy!!! That's a good thing!!! :cool2: How are you doing?

8. kleankutslawn

its been slow but i can't complain.been mostly busy with trying to move!

9. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

Where to klean???

10. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Hey guys I am currently running an ad in the Tampa Tribune. I receive several calls a week from outside my area. I would like to be able to refer these people to you guys. If you PM me with you company name , phone number and area you service I can compile a list so I don't have to send these customers away empty handed. Some area's requested so far are Summerfield, Riverview, Dover and Clair Mel. :usflag::usflag::usflag:

ericg likes this.