Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Johnnyb4894

Johnnyb4894 LawnSite Member

Yeah I am in the Tampa area,born and raised here.I cut in south Hillsborough-hit me up anytime.

2. Johnnyb4894

Hit me up anytime,I am from Tampa born and raised,cut down south in Hillsborough County.

3. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

So I think we can hit ya up anytime!:laugh::laugh::laugh:
    I'm just messing with ya. Can't go through life w/o smiling right?
    Welcome Johnnyb.

4. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Lawnmanscott that was a great story, and a good idea. What was the guys reaction when he found out who you were? did he at least apologize?

5. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

Apologise? NO. He was not happy. I was pretty cocky on the phone, and he knew he didnt know what to say? The great part of it is that it was like 3 years after I serviced it. I am not even sure if he remembered me. I just knew it was him becasue his phone had the same last 4 digits as my cell. And to be honest, for $50, I got more satisfaction that way than if I had got paid.

6. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

the original plan was 8 weeks chemo/radiation,8 weeks off,sugery,6-8 weeks recovery than back to chemo/radiation.went to meet with chemo Dr. on friday and he said based on the last biopcy there is no need for the chemo/radiation prior to surgery.so now i have to do another biopcy and colonoscopy on friday and if it comes out the same as the last 1 i won't have chemo before my surgery.the scary part for me is that it will push my surgery date up from jan/feb to the in of oct.&i don't know if im ready yet!

7. amor4421

amor4421 LawnSite Member

Well i hope that the results come back and you don't have to do chemo. I will say a prayer for you and your family. If you need me for any help let me know and I will make every effort to help. I am sure the same goes for everyone on here. remember I (we) are just a phone call away. I hope everyone doesn't mind me speaking for them.

8. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

That sounds like good news to me. I am no doctor and am scared of everything to do with medical anything, but it seems good. I wish you well with it.

9. Johnnyb4894

Hey Man thanks for the warm welcome,my day is now complete LOL.I have a sense of humor as well,you have now a days.Take Care and happy Cutting!!

10. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

Don't mind you talking for me armor, I agree with all that you said. Sounds good klean, you DON'T want to have to go thru chemo! Good luck my friend!