Tampa, Fl spray cos.

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Williams Services, Mar 14, 2005.

1. Williams Services

Williams Services LawnSite Senior Member

Has anyone read the most recent Lesco News, featuring Plant It Earth? I was wondering if any of you have come across them ... if they're really doing as well as the article says, then they should be highly visible.

2. Turf Medic

Turf Medic LawnSite Bronze Member

Don't get the lesco news, did a search for plant it earth on google. Nice website.

3. Williams Services

Williams Services LawnSite Senior Member

TM, yeah that's a nice website at plantitearth.com ... but that's the wrong company. PIE is a spray co. That's why I'm just trying to verify some things. The phone # on their rig in the article doesn't ever connect - keeps saying all circuits are busy ... for hours on end.

4. nelbuts

nelbuts LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW, FL

I read it. Good article. My opinion is that they will sell out in a few years. Seems like the guy builds up a business then sells for a profit. One thing for sure, he does know how to build and promote a business. They are not in my area.

5. Turf Medic

Turf Medic LawnSite Bronze Member

Someone is going to be an unhappy camper. Either the company that appears to be a retail site for organics or the company that is mentioned in the lesco news. I noticed that the website states that the name Plant it Earth is trademarked in 1999. Somebody is going to have to pay some money or change names.

6. nelbuts

nelbuts LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW, FL

Now here is the million dollar question. Who is going to tip them off?