Tanaka Field Test Needed: TLE-600 Walk-behind Edger

Discussion in 'LawnSite.com/TURF Magazine e-Reports' started by Tanaka, Oct 25, 2005.

1. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

Hi,
    I'm pretty sure we'll be back in TURF this year and I think the return of the TLE is a must for a field test. I would like to see it tested in the environment it was built for, the first edge of the season.

Also, the Midwest or East coast would be ideal. I'm sure we'll get a lot of interest, but I'll let Jim decide who the testing goes to.

See everyone at GIE. We'll have at least 2 new edgers at our outside booth on Thurs. Come on by and enter to win one!

-MW

2. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

Mark, put us in for consideration. See you in (hopefully sunny)Florida:D

3. turfmagazine

turfmagazine LawnSite Member
    from Vermont

Hi Impactlandscaping ...

If Mark is good with WV, I sure am.

I'd like to get it done asap.

Mark? You okay with WV????

If so, let 's get Impactlandscaping's name, address, etc. and get him hooked up with the unit.

email me at jkendrick@turfmagazine.com

Thanks!

4. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

Hi,
    Impact, have you used the TLE-550 before? I'm looking for someone who is new to the product.

-MW

5. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

As a recent buyer in a hedge trimmer, and being impressed with it. I'd be more than happy to try out your other products that you have, in the spring. Im in Michigan so I suppose that falls under Mid-west.

6. impactlandscaping

Mark, Hi. Nope, never used a Tanaka edger of any kind. Looking forward to it, though...lol

7. Green-Pro

Green-Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

Well you cant get any more mid west than Iowa and we did nearly 5000 feet of edging this season. Let us know if we can help. :waving:

Geoff

8. ProMo

ProMo LawnSite Bronze Member

I used one of the tanaka edgers when they first came out 18-20 yrs ago.Wow time flys

9. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

Hi,
    If you can wait till early Feb, then you can do it. We won't have production units unit then. Also, I would need you to do ASAP so we can meet the March deadline for the April TURF issue.

-MW

10. impactlandscaping

Sounds good to me, Mark. That timeframe will be better for us anyway. Just keep me informed .