1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Tanaka Field Testers Wanted

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Tanaka, Jun 15, 2005.

1. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

I've now got 3 field test reviews on the Tanaka forum - 2 trimmers and 1 hedge trimmer. Is anyone interested in testing the TED-262R drill w/ bulb planting bit, the TIA-340 one-man auger, or TCP-210 pump?

2. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

Mark, what are the specs of the pump. We are doing a hydroseeding job next week, and would be interested if it's capable of our needs. Thanks for the networking to Cans-Bilco, Tom is meeting with me next Monday. I wonder if he has this pump as well?

3. GreenscapesofWestMichigan

GreenscapesofWestMichigan LawnSite Member

Hi, i would be very interested in the pump, I too have a hydroseeder that i could try it out on. let me know if you would like to work something out

Erik Green
    Owner Greenscapes of West Michigan
  4. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

The one man auger....whew. Helped Mike put up a privacy fence - had to dig 20+ holes, 2 feet deep, rented a one man auger and it kicked our butts - meaning the two of us ran it at the same time...roots, concrete, and clay didn't help. Questions is can one person run your one man auger smoothly or is it truly a machine that requires 2 people...and so you realize Mike is 5'11, 205 lbs, and I am 5'9 250 lbs, both of us in pretty good shape.
  5. NickN

NickN LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

I could have used the bulb planter last week.
    I'd like to try out the auger as I'm in the market to buy one.I'll buy it if it performs well in clay.
  6. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

Here is the link to our pumps page...

7. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

Good to hear you made a connection with Tom. I will let him know that you would like to see the pump.

8. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

The TIA-340 is truly a one-man machine. We used to offer a 2 man auger, the TEA-500.

What brand of the one-man kicked your butt?

9. Appalachian landscape

Appalachian landscape LawnSite Senior Member

I need an auger so bad!!! I have 300 junipers to put in about 2 weeks from now. I would love to test yours.