Tanaka TBL-7800

Discussion in 'Tanaka' started by pielut, Mar 20, 2008.

1. pielut

pielut LawnSite Member

I was wondering if this new blower is out on the retail market and what is the going price for these units. I would like to know if the new larger units have detailed specs with regards to the engine and performance.

2. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

3. razor1

razor1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Who makes the motor for the 7800?

4. Buzz it

Buzz it LawnSite Member

It’s really unfair that some parts of the country (Ga., Fl.) can sell the BR600 Magnum for $439.99 but can't sell it outside the state on the INTERNET and we in California have to pay $489.99 and up. Not fair in these economic times! Please let others know before they pay to much when other manufacturers have better WARRANTIES and just as good blower specifications. Check out Tanaka TBL7800R with 7 yr. warranty for $431.99 out the door OR Echo PB755T/H with 5 yr. warranty for $451.99 out the door OR shindaiwa EB633RT with 2yr. warranty for $411.99 out the door at WiseSales.com in Illinois, usa with no tax or shipping costs. STIHL DOES NOT SEEM TO BE FAIR WITH THEIR SELLING METHODS CONCERNING CA, what is happening in other states I wonder. Anybody know? By the way Echo makes Shindaiwa. Shin 633 same as Echo 755 (like CHEVY SILVERADO and GMC SIERRA)

5. pugs

pugs LawnSite Gold Member

Cough Tanaka Cough....what is MAP on the 7800?