1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Tanaka trimmers

Discussion in 'Tanaka' started by gunner27, Apr 19, 2005.

1. gunner27

gunner27 LawnSite Member
    from ohio

Hey Mark, any proof how good they are?
  2. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

I think you might be referring to a post in another forum on lawnsite. What are you looking for? Testimonials? Technical Info? Other?

3. SnoMan97

SnoMan97 LawnSite Member

I own the TBC230 and I love it. It's lightweight, starts on the second pull everytime, and has power to spare. I'll put my Tanaka up against any brand out there.
  4. gunner27

gunner27 LawnSite Member
    from ohio

Mark, my original question was worded poorly. What I am asking, is in your opinion, what makes tanaka trimmers, or your other products better than the competition? I realize this is a broad question, but if i were looking at red max, echo, and tanaka trimmers, why should I go with tanaka? Or to be more specific, what seperates tanaka from the others? Thanks for your time.
  5. SOMM

SOMM LawnSite Senior Member

hey gunner -
    check out our other post in this same forum.

In addition-
    while we're on-premises with our Tanaka's, there' zero forest creatures who will tangle with us. We will quickly and successfully decapitate mountain lion, bear, or boar with our Tanaka's (we didn't say it'd be pretty - but we will say it WON'T be us!!). God knows what lurks behind the brush just waiting for the unsuspecting LCO !!

To operate a Tanaka is to become one with Predator movie's "clearing the jungle" scene with Arnold, Jesse and Co. letting loose full-auto into the underbrush.

If it's Green, get you a Tanaka to cut it !

0405 TR4.JPG