1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Tanaka units and Parts Source

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by beransfixitinc, Dec 11, 2004.

1. beransfixitinc

beransfixitinc LawnSite Senior Member

Say, don't know how many of you out there run or have Tanaka equipment, or if you already know this, then nevermind. It seems www.grainger carries units and also can purchase parts from them. That is if you don't have a Tanaka dealer around or something. As always with Grainger though you may end up with a little higher price and of course the shipping price. Just thought this may be helpful to somebody.
  2. rander

rander LawnSite Member

Thanks very much for that information. I have a Tanaka string trimmer that I got where I lived previously. Where I live now there is no dealer in the immediate area and getting parts has been either an hour's drive each way or by mail with the old dealer who is very reluctant to do business by mail. Thanks again.

3. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

If anyone else out there is having the same problem with finding Tanaka parts, please give us a call at 253-333-1200, email at custsvc@tanaka-ism.com, or fax to 253-333-1212. Plus, all illustrated parts lists are available at www.tanaka-usa.com

Mark Woodling