1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Tank mix Drive and Dimension?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Jason Rose, May 14, 2005.

1. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Hey guys, Just wondering if it's ok to mix Drive herbiced in the same spray tank as dimension? I read the label and it says it's ok with pendi. and barricade and Trimec, as well as others, but dosn't mention Deminsion. I guess I could do a jar test, but I have never done that before and not really sure how to do it... Just thought it may be easier to ask the experts here!

Just picked up a lawn that needs SERIOUS doctoring and fast before the crabgrass gets out of control. It's already germinated, but it's perfect for spraying right now.

I should mention I'd also like to mix 3-way in the tank as well. Then I'm applying granular 24-0-11. If I can't mix the 3 things, I guess I could always spray them seperately, it is just one lawn, about 20,000 sq. ft.

Thanks for the help BTW, sorry for the short notice on the Q here, I'd like to try to do this spraying later this afternoon!
  2. Grandview

Grandview LawnSite Gold Member
    from WI

I have not used Drive. I have mixed Dimension, Acclaim, and Three-Way. I never had compatibility problems, but the broadleaf control appeared to be less than normal. No scientific study just experience.