Tapatalk

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by mooch91, Jul 2, 2011.

1. v3100

v3100 LawnSite Member

Tapatalk is a forum viewing application for mobile devices. Imagine trying to read this or any other forum on your phone's screen. Although you could zoom in to read the microscopic text, navigation and text entry become difficult. Tapatalk bypasses the need for a browser, pulls in the forum messages and reformats the forum layout and navigation to something usable on a mobile device.

2. Fresh_Cut

Fresh_Cut LawnSite Senior Member

+1 for Tapatalk
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. RSNovi

RSNovi LawnSite Member
    from MI

+1. It is my main forum viewing app now.

4. Fresh_Cut

Fresh_Cut LawnSite Senior Member

There is no way that the #1 Lawn Industry message board IN THE WORLD should not be accessible via Tapatalk!

Not the city, not the county, not the state, .... not even the country! The WHOLE WORLD!

5. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

thanks again for the suggestions and bringing this back up...I will check again to see if this is something we will add as a feature here on the site and let everyone know if and/or when it would become available

thanks all :waving:

6. richwoodrocket

richwoodrocket LawnSite Member

Another vote for tapatalk. How hard is it to actually integrate it into tapatalk? I know I would be on here a lot more if the forum had tapatalk support. Or at least an app.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

I don't understand I have a 10x12 samsung tablet and I can access and see stuff?

8. richwoodrocket

That's a big screen. My iPhone screen is only 4 inches, and i have a bunch other forums i post on that have tapatalk integration.

9. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

So hows that app going to make the viewing better on a little screen like that?

10. richwoodrocket

The app gets rid of all ads and formatting and puts the content in an easy to read format. plus, you can get notifications of subscribed threads right within the app. Google tapatalk for more info.
    The last i checked, the only thing a forum admin had to do to get the forum on tapatalk was to download a plugin for the forum software.
    https://tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014