Tape case for an ice scraper....

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by stick, Jan 23, 2001.

1. stick

stick LawnSite Member

Well it's been 8 times so far in Flordia that i have scraped ice off the tuck windows. This is cazy!! Reading in the local paper today, new watering restrictions, First no more warning, First time $25, Second time $100, Third time $500 plus 6 month jail time. Can you belive this?
    They started water restrictions early last year, watering 1 once per. week, we are in the 2nd year dought, thank god I got yearly contracts. I did learn my lesson from last year, or I would have been out of the biz this year for sure.
    I have alot of customs calling me asking me about they want to cancel service, "beacause the grass is not growing", I tell them read the contract, beacuse they are priced for a whole year. Not getting screwed this time, hand shake agreements with old retirees, are worthless! Hand shake agreements never did mean anything, and they never will!!
    Just mine 2 cents:)

2. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

It must be the Global Warming that has caused this frost and ice. :)

We have had the one of the worst Decembers ever and now we are having what could be the least snow in January ever. No snow so far this month after just having the most snow in December. Crazy weather.

3. Greenkeepers

Greenkeepers LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

I think La Nina got pi$$ed at Mr. Nino or something like that. Or maybe it's like Eric said with the Global Warming causing the ice, maybe I'll take my hair spray and lighter to melt the ice off my windows :)

4. mmorgan

mmorgan LawnSite Member

I was having a blast snowmobiling in December and thinking if this keeps up I won't get anything done in the office this winter. Well, someone must have heard me, 'cause like Eric said, no more snow and what we have (had) id almost gone, so here I am!!