1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

tbl 7600

Discussion in 'Tanaka' started by clydesdale, Feb 21, 2006.

1. clydesdale

clydesdale LawnSite Senior Member

Mark, where does this blower take the air in from. Is it behind my back like my old echo pb 400e? I see in your comparisons to the redmax 7001, you say the air is clean cool air, as opposed to hot dirty air. Where is the air intake on the tanaka blower? What would be your main reason for telling someone the 7600 is better than the redmax. What is the one main thing that it has over the redmax and is there something the redmax has that is better? I love my trimmers from tanaka, but i want to get the right blower too. Thanks
  2. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

Yes. The important thing, which you stated, is that you find the right blower for you.

If weight is the most important thing to you (ala Naturescape), than the Tanaka is 1 lb. lighter.

If having the control to get in tight spaces is key, than the Tanaka has the contoured end pipe and the Redmax does not.

If price is the most important factor, the TBL-7600/R is priced at $399.99 and the Redmax is at $479.99?

If you love your Tanaka trimmers and are PRO-TANAKA...:)