Tcl llc

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by fiveoboy01, Feb 16, 2010.

1. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

Everyone else has their picture thread, so why not... I'll try to keep it updated periodically if I can find interesting pictures.

This is what I started with back in the spring of 2006. That's a 48/19 Turf Tracer HP(purchased new) and a VERY old Scag with a 48" deck and a Kohler Commercial cast-iron something or other engine. I honestly forget the HP on it, the thing got sold a couple years ago. Bought it used for $600 and cut many many acres of undeveloped residential lots with it. BG85 and a Stihl 2-stroke trimmer resided in the bed:

[​IMG]

2. fiveoboy01

Here's our trailer current day, well actually summer of '09:)

Still have the 48/19 in back, that's a 60/28 Kawasaki Lazer Z AS and a 36" TTHP with a 15 Kawasaki on it. Added some handheld items as well.

[​IMG]

3. Premier landscaping south

Premier landscaping south LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice. I admire the growth of business.

Like the exmark's also. How about the Stihl BR mounted inwards. Does it get in the way of WB loading /unloading?

How was that pic taken up so high?

Nice to see the pics and here's to more growth in 2010.

4. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

Thats a great trailer set up you have. And of course the equipment all looks nice.

5. fiveoboy01

Thanks guys, the blower mounted inwards gets whacked by the mowers on occasion. But there has never been any real damage. I thought about mounting it outwards, and I may turn it around. The reason I didn't face it outwards was paranoia about it falling off the rack and ending up in the road, I would have rather had it fall onto the trailer. But it's never came loose so I might flip it around.

I was standing in the bed of the truck:)

We have shown good growth over the past years, the growth from 2008-2009 was not nearly what I think it should have been, and the fault lies with me on that. I'm working hard to see a higher growth percentage in 2010.

6. fiveoboy01

Here is one truck, I can't believe it but I don't think I have a decent picture of the '08, I'll keep digging:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. KPW LawnCare

KPW LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice rig you have, its nice to have all the same brand.

8. fiveoboy01

Ok here is the '08 along with our 773G. The sticker on it is wrong though, guess they put the wrong one on when they painted it. Just got the bucket this winter, it's awesome for snow and really speeds things up compared to the dinky one we had on it last winter.

[​IMG]

9. becpropertymaint.

becpropertymaint. LawnSite Senior Member

no plow on your trucks??

10. fiveoboy01

Here's the bucket that came with it, much smaller:

[​IMG]

This is last winter, it was a pretty heavy snowfall:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8' Super Duty Poly, probably the day I brought it home a few years ago. Still in good condition but not this good:)

[​IMG]