Tcl llc

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by fiveoboy01, Feb 16, 2010.

1. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

I'd love to find an old walk behind, pull the deck, and put a huge bin on it with a hinge for a motorized wheelbarrow.

2. Lazer Cut

Lazer Cut LawnSite Senior Member

Hahaha that's not a bad idea at all lol... be the exmark gator copy. Be good selling point for walk behinds lol

Id like to just know how to work on my mower more
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. pitrack

pitrack LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow. I have never thought about that before. That would be GREAT.

4. fiveoboy01

It'd be easy enough to do. Trust me you need some weight on the front. Without the deck on, the mower almost wants to tip backwards without much more than a fingertip on the handle. I was surprised.

5. pitrack

pitrack LawnSite Bronze Member

That is surprising, what if you moved the bucket more towards the front?

6. LawnPro19

LawnPro19 LawnSite Senior Member

its already been done go look at GM landscapings thread... i think he did it on a toro WB

7. fiveoboy01

A couple updates. Shop got finished, we ripped out the wall that was up, put up a workbench and some shelves. My brother had a good idea to do a "hanging" shelf to put the snowblowers on. Good thing because it was getting tight in there.

Here's the wall we knocked out:

[​IMG]

And after it's pretty much done:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also we started dethatching last week, so some "action" photos. I have to say I can't wait until next year when we can run a 60" wide rake with an UltraVac. I was close to buying the setup as the snow was melting, but a couple "unplanned" truck repairs(to the tune of $1600) over the winter kinda put the kabash on that.

Me:

[​IMG]

Bro:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

At the dump site. It's nice to have a place to get rid of debris free of charge:

[​IMG]

While we were dumping, some guys pull up with a pretty large tandem axle trailer loaded with pieces of stumps 12-18" in diameter. They said it was oak, so we paid them 20 bucks to drive to my dad's house(500 feet down the road) and dump it off into the ditch. We have a woodburner at our house, so this wood is like gold. Just an amusing pic of the trailer we used to take the wood to the backyard, lol. Don't laugh at the riding mower, we bought it off a friend for 300 bucks, it runs great with Kawasaki power, and has paid for itself several times cutting empty lots. I thought the pic was amusing:)

[​IMG]

8. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice equipment, and pics... I also am in the biz with my bro (he started the company in 99). I hope to grow the company alot after school.

Oh, we run exmark (sold our z and got a JD stander tho), and Stihl...

9. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

man good find on the wood!

10. fiveoboy01

Hehe, I really didn't care, but my brother had wood over the wood. He ran up to the guys right away before they could start dumping it.