Tcl llc

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by fiveoboy01, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Someone likes those Toro blowers haha. I love the trucks.

2. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

Can't beat em, except for wet and slushy crap. Plus a 2-stage can't be tossed into a pickup truck bed, you need ramps. Only thing that sucks is that the paddles need replacing periodically since we use the crap out of them.

3. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah I love my Toro. You don't have any S-200's do you? I have no idea where the heck to get paddles for them, especially being older like mine. I just picked up a John Deere 2-Stage for next winter though so I'm excited to put that to use.

4. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Ya, that dudes a genius.lol

One of the better things I made.

5. fiveoboy01

Mowing has started!!

My Vantage is in at the dealer, in fact it's been in since Thursday April 1st. I'm getting real irritated at my salesman. I need the damn mower this week... GRR.

[​IMG]

Yes, I blew the clumps off. And yes, there is a new roller on the deck now. It fell off last fall and I never got around to replacing it.

[​IMG]

Gotta have the orange cones:)

[​IMG]

6. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Excellent work sir! Very clean and professional looking business.

7. Lazer Cut

Lazer Cut LawnSite Senior Member

I gotta question... do you go back over if there's grass sprayed not really clumped but like the first and second stripe because the grass was mildly tall or wet? I always double cut that but its starting to irritate me. The grass looks great just I can see some spots with "clumps" I guess... do you go back over?
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. fiveoboy01

I either go over a spot a second time or use the blower to scatter any clumps or accumulated grass that is visible on the surface. It's a pain sometimes yes, but it's really only a problem with a small amount of my properties.

9. fiveoboy01

I picked up the Vantage today. It's one heck of a machine... I'll be posting pics maybe tonight or tomorrow before I start cutting with it:)

10. fiveoboy01

I have the Vantage now. Looks like it will be a decent machine, I'm not crazy about the crappy handling on slopes though. Anyways pic:

[​IMG]