Tcl llc

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by fiveoboy01, Feb 16, 2010.

1. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

Well we have been very very busy, but I have been taking pictures. I try to take my camera with me everywhere:)

Here are a few more...

Mowing has been going well...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Me trimming, check out my bed head:)

[​IMG]

Brother on the stander:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. fiveoboy01

I'll be glad when the dog is trained on the electric fence here so the little flags can come down:)

[​IMG]

Picked up a new account, the homeowner bought this FS90R last fall and used it twice. He sold it to me for $200!! Didn't really need one, but for that price....

[​IMG]

Mowers fit well, but I wish I had 3 more feet of length so I could get all 4 mowers on it. Oh well...

[​IMG]

Washing the mowers:

[​IMG]

Gaggle of Exmarks:)

[​IMG]

3. fiveoboy01

And some mulch stuff... First one is a sorority house on the UW Madison campus. I have several of these, really enjoy doing them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is a homeowner who we also do mowing for, 13 yards in exactly 2 hours. There were 3 of us. The load of mulch did not feel nearly as heavy as I thought it would. Anyone know offhand what a yard of mulch(slightly moist) weighs?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The guys raking out the last bit up top...

[​IMG]

4. slamjamrockinman

slamjamrockinman LawnSite Senior Member

Hahahaha.. Nice pics, I'm sure the sorority houses are fun, probably can get real distracting though!

5. Scag413

Scag413 LawnSite Bronze Member

Does the grandstand fit sideways on your trailer as well? Very nice pictures and stripes!

6. fiveoboy01

One of them backs up to a lake with a large pier on it. When it gets hot, girls lay out on the piers, but I'm way too busy to pay any attention:rolleyes:

Yes, in fact if it's facing forward I'll spin it 180 degrees on the trailer(with the platform down and standing on it) so I can drive it forwards down the ramp. And thank you:)

7. Scag413

Scag413 LawnSite Bronze Member

I take it even with it sideways there is not room for all the mowers? It looks like it would add some more room but it would still be a tight fit.

8. Z-master man

Z-master man LawnSite Senior Member

Is that your dump trailer?

9. fiveoboy01

Nope, I borrowed it. I wish I had one....

10. Z-master man

Z-master man LawnSite Senior Member

Oh everything looks great!!