Tcl llc

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by fiveoboy01, Feb 16, 2010.

1. joef450snowplow

joef450snowplow LawnSite Senior Member

that buket looks a lil big for that skid steer to me but what do i no i dont have one nice set up

2. joef450snowplow

3. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

Got some wings for this season. They help immensely, though it's a slight pain as the rubbers need periodic adjustment. We are going to put a V-blade on the '08 for next season. Also added a small salter.

I bought the wings and salter for half price of what new cost is, from a contractor who went out of business. They had only been used one season:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. fiveoboy01

Well it WOULD be too big if you were using it for lifting dirt, but since snow for the most part is much lighter per cubic foot, there are no issues. One does have to pay a bit more attention at times because the bucket even empty is pretty heavy compared to the old one.

Thanks for the compliment:)

5. fiveoboy01

This skid sits onsite at some condos. It's not mine, a friend lets me use it all winter and in exchange I give him a place to store it(one of the garage spaces in these condos). Oh yeah, that's it. I don't pay him a dime for it:) Really I wouldn't buy a Deere skidsteer, I don't much like this one, but it gets the job done.

No heat in the cab like the Bobcat, but I bought a vinyl enclosure with front door for it. Keeps the wind out for the most part, just have to dress warm.

[​IMG]

6. jeffslawnservice

jeffslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

Everything looks good keep up the good work. Hope to see more pictures soon.

7. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

Man Bill,
    I thought I'd never see that lazer you were talking about, and the 08 ford looks good. Will you be adding a 2nd crew sometime ?.

8. blakerugg

blakerugg LawnSite Senior Member

i love that trailer setup. hopefully mine will be those colors someday lol.

9. fiveoboy01

I don't think I will be adding a crew this season. Looking to delay that as long as possible:)
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. joef450snowplow

i like the plow on the ford looks sweet is that a western or a boss