Tcl llc

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by fiveoboy01, Feb 16, 2010.

1. oakwdman

oakwdman LawnSite Bronze Member

Sounds about right, I know my truck wont win any races towing but I wouldnt say theres a lack of power. Nonetheless I'm still hunting for a diesel come fall. Guess its just an itch that I must scratch. lol
    Again stuff looks really sharp, I really wish I was a lot more mechanically inclined sometime but its coming along with time...

2. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

Very nice I love the exmarks

3. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice pics the trucks match nicely. I think you are doing great hustling with both jobs. What size is your landscape trailer?

4. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

Though I haven't measured it in years and pretty much forget, I think it's 6x18. My only gripe is that there are brakes on only one axle. It doesn't have a heck of a lot of stopping power.

The integrated brake controller on the Super Duty trucks is something I'll never go without again.

5. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Nice setup, you sure came a long ways. Keep it up!

6. Puddle of Oil

Puddle of Oil LawnSite Bronze Member

is it just me, cuz i cant see a single picture?!

7. oakwdman

oakwdman LawnSite Bronze Member

I'd send that pic of the trailer to exmark! be a poster child for them lol.

8. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

Setup looks really good FiveO! I woulda thought for sure you would be able to go full time with 60 weekly accounts plus snow and all the other stuff that goes along with it. I dont know how you could work 60 weekly account and then go work on diesels but the pay must be nice!

9. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

I won't go into too much detail, but I have been stupid with credit in the past. Takes time to pay it off, between that and my mortgage I do have a ton of expenses, not just those incurred by the business. Should only be another year or two and I will be able to ditch the other job and really concentrate on my customers. Also consider that my health insurance costs me about 23/week through that job, that's something that's tough to give up.

Never thought to send that pic to exmark but it would be neat haha. I'd love to be able to squeeze the Vantage on there too, but I am not sure it would be possible. I'll try it though:)

10. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

you have a really nice setup!