Tcl llc

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by fiveoboy01, Feb 16, 2010.

1. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

I don't know the manufacturer of it, I bought it from my dealer(Mid-State Equipment). I want to say the enclosure was about $250-300, it covers the side windows and the top window as well in addition to the front door.

I'm waiting for some idiot(me or my brother) to raise the boom with the door open and break the front window on the Bobcat. Hopefully it won't happen hehe.

2. fiveoboy01

My brother bought this backrack for his truck after the window incident, but didn't think it provided enough protection so he gave it to me. I'm going to mount a couple floodlights on it for backing up while plowing. I said to him "don't you think it would be a lot cheaper to just NOT toss the wood through your window?" :)

[​IMG]

:)

[​IMG]

3. fiveoboy01

I'm starting to gear up for dethatching. It's a good moneymaker, if you're looking for something in the spring to kick start your income, I highly recommend it. The JRCO dethatcher is a very good piece and pretty affordable. It will pay for itself in way less than half a day.

[​IMG]

Here is our other trailer, it hauls a lot of mulch, thatch and leaves. 12x6' I belive:

[​IMG]

Not too impressed with this thing, but I guess I shouldn't be considering it was sort of cheap:

[​IMG]

4. slamjamrockinman

slamjamrockinman LawnSite Senior Member

Wow, awesome set-up, you have a mower for every application. I love de-thatching too, it's a great money maker. I have a set-up just like yours but a toro, the jrco rake is great. Good luck in the spring!

5. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

U should build a cage for the front of your mowing trailer and keep your blowers in there.

6. fiveoboy01

I have considered that, it could also hold the gas cans and a toolbox I like to haul around. Don't know if I will get to that though this year. I think I'm just going to get a tongue box for now.

7. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Man you'e got some good pictures to send to Exmark haha. Thats a really neat picture too with the dethatcher, I need to call all my customers and see if any want that service done. I can't exactly figure it out whats wrong with the tailgate on the superduty in those pictures where your brother was tearing things up?

8. fiveoboy01

It's the bumper, look closely at the chrome part on the right and you can see the dent in the bumper. It looked more obvious in person than that picture shows.

Luckily he found a farmer that was selling a brand-new bumper off his '08, after putting one of those big steel farm bumpers on it. So we got the replacement for really cheap:)

9. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

when I first saw the broken window picture I was like back/safety rack! Thats what he needs is a safety rack for full protection!

10. ygim

ygim LawnSite Senior Member

great looking outfit you have...