Tcl llc

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by fiveoboy01, Feb 16, 2010.

1. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

Thank you.

Currently I've been sitting in front of my computer for several hours designing a dethatching flyer. My brain is fried but it's looking pretty decent now.

2. Ben's Landscape

Ben's Landscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice pictures!! how do you like the billy goat leaf blower?

3. Leisure Time Outdoor Serv

Leisure Time Outdoor Serv LawnSite Member

Nice equipment and work

4. fiveoboy01

Thanks, it's decent for what it is. Certainly not on par with the Force line, but it works better(moving larger volumes of leaves) than the BR600 in most instances. I can see myself adding a larger one next fall and really hitting the leaves hard. There is pretty good money in cleanups.

5. fiveoboy01

I got the second set of floods mounted. These are single-bulb 55w units and are angled somewhat instead of facing straight back. The way they put the light down works for me. They are wired to a round 7-way plug which plugs into the receptacle on the truck, so they come on with the reverse lights. Sorry for the pic being dark. I'm using my crappy point/shoot camera because my Nikon is getting fixed/updated at Nikon USA.

[​IMG]

6. fiveoboy01

Getting ready for spring. Mowers need attention, re-arranging the shop, shoving the plow and related stuff in the corner:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. pitrack

pitrack LawnSite Bronze Member

^^I want to put my blade away too. But as soon as I do, I know it will snow:hammerhead:

8. Lazer Cut

Lazer Cut LawnSite Senior Member

I like ths shop.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. fiveoboy01

Oh NOES! Something is missing!!!!!!!111111111

[​IMG]

Oh there it is!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you're wondering what the crank to hydro pump belt routing and tensioner looks, here it is. Man the belt I took off was cracked BAD....

[​IMG]

With the deck drive pulleys installed:

[​IMG]

10. Lazer Cut

Lazer Cut LawnSite Senior Member

I'm gonna buy me an old walk behind and tear one down one of these days just to see the ins and outs of the machine
    Posted via Mobile Device