Teaching monkeys to ride mowers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Pro Prop Care, Sep 21, 2003.

1. Pro Prop Care

Pro Prop Care LawnSite Member

Am I the only star in the genius sky when it comes to saving money by paying monkeys bananas instead of $10.00 per hour?

Also does anyone know if redmax makes a small blower for chimpazees?

2. rvsuper

rvsuper Senior Member

What are you insane?
  3. Pro Prop Care

Pro Prop Care LawnSite Member

Did you hear about the jr. shindaiwa for gorillaz?
  4. mower_babe

mower_babe LawnSite Senior Member

seriously man, stop smoking the wacky weed and everything will be alright.:dizzy:
  5. Likestomow

Likestomow LawnSite Senior Member

Personally, I like banannas.
  6. pinnacle

pinnacle LawnSite Senior Member

This is F#c*n sad...................Reality check isle 4..................thats a reality check isle 4 please.............................So sad.
  7. SuperShovel

SuperShovel LawnSite Member

One of my customers told me about how her sister trained monkeys to help quadrapeligics (hope i came close with the spelling).

She said it was funny to walk in and see a monkey in a diaper using a dust buster. Apparently they did good work too.
  8. Gr grass n Hi tides

Gr grass n Hi tides LawnSite Bronze Member

Try to have a good life on $10.00/hr. if you have not already been there. Just a thought, but you may want to consider taking better care of employees as a way of growing lasting relationships which would, at least in theory, improve your business.

Maybe this is a stupid response, but I think the thread warrants it.
  9. Rustic Goat

Rustic Goat LawnSite Bronze Member

Pro Prop, considering your age and time you say you've been in business, may I suggest that if you want to post here and get any sane response instead of being slammed, you consider typing your posts in English adult language.
  10. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Hey, after you taken 30 seconds to teach the monkeys the difference between I and O on the trimmers you can have the monkeys teach the thick headed laborers how to do it.

Give the monkeys a banana and they'll work all day long with the laborers until they get it.