'Team Gopher' Who sold out

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by J Haugner, Oct 8, 2004.

1. J Haugner

J Haugner LawnSite Member

I am looking through the threads and 'Team Goppher' is always there. It bugs me! Stay up top sales guy. I' ll check out you products in time. Don't boot me now. :nono:
  2. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

If you notice though, he is hardly ever pushing his/their product. Most of the time he is there just to help out......not sure what you beef is??? Would it matter if his screen name was something other than "Team Gopher"? He has provided many valuable links which I have done business with. By the way, I have never purchased a Gopher product, if you are interested.
  3. meathead1134

meathead1134 LawnSite Senior Member

I'll second that he has provided me me with some great info also.
  4. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

yea wats up with that? the guy is helpful
  5. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Team Gopher is a paying sponsor around here. Not only does he help pay the bills that keeps this site running, but he is helpful to the members too.
    Keep up the good work Team Gopher.
    Oh and J Haugner, enjoy the free site.
  6. Turf Medic

Turf Medic LawnSite Bronze Member

Stupid thread, I have never seen him push his products in the threads. What I do see him do is take his time to do searches and then post the links. It would be nice if some of the newbies would try the search button first.
  7. WeatherMan

WeatherMan LawnSite Senior Member

He is just trolling. Team gopher is one of lawnsites most respected members :cool2:
  8. ElephantNest

ElephantNest LawnSite Bronze Member
    from La.

I agree with every post except the first one.

You go TG! WEAUXT!
  9. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Good way to open a can of worms. The guy has done nothing but try to help us. He did put together a company profile for my company and send it to the local papers trying to get me some free publicity. Cost - nothing. He will answer any questions he can, and doesn't push the software, unless the thread pertains to software issues. And even then he is very low key about it.

Keep up the good work Gopher.
  10. twins_lawn_care

twins_lawn_care LawnSite Senior Member

I have nothing but good things to say about TEAM GOPHER

Oops, did I post that real big so that everyone could see...Good.

I too have never bought anything from Team Gopher (yet) and they have been more than helpful. They also wrote an article on our business, which was published in The Landscaper, and also has helped a lot in posts and marketing ideas.

Thanks for bringing up this post so we can in fact show how much we appreciate TEAM GOPHER's help