Tears

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by selnoil, Jul 18, 2004.

1. selnoil

selnoil LawnSite Member

During this past week I've read alot of very touching remarks from you guys. I've picked up alot of great advise and even got very irritated by some post but this week we've all read and responded to Runner and Fatherandson's threads. I have had tears come to my eyes several times. In fact tonight my wife was crying after reading a just few post on Fatherandson's thread.

I just wanted to let you guys know I've been touched by the heartfelt outpouring these guys received. Both these men needed our support and they are receiving post from all over the U.S. and World from people that do not know them.

Maybe the folks at Lawnsite should consider setting up a new category for members who need this kind of support and prays. I know that this is not necessarily a site to express our religious beliefs but it is nice to have the opportunity to help and pray for men & women in our business, that we otherwise will never meet. These are the only two threads I've read like this but reading other guys post, they too needed prays and support with similar situations.

Thanks guys!!!! Its been very heart warmer to read your post to these men!!!!!

Mike

2. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice thoughts Mike :) It's nice to know there are still some friendly people out in this very unfriendly world we all live in.

3. Rich's Lawn Care

Rich's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Well said Mike.

4. MoCut1

MoCut1 LawnSite Member

I think that would be a good idea. i usualy read and scan through the threads and move on,but this one hit home with me. i lost my dad june, 23 and he was my best friend....i think it would be a great idea.
    David