Teas

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by 1.2.3. green, Feb 6, 2009.

1. tadhussey

tadhussey LawnSite Senior Member

Look back through some old threads and you'll see a ton of posts relating to brewing compost teas. If you have a specific question about brewing, feel free to post that and I think you'll get better responses. Good luck, and welcome to the site!

~Tad

2. Barefoot James

Barefoot James LawnSite Senior Member

I bet your tea loved the temps the other night??

Tad welcome back to the site - we can use your input - where you been - lurking???

3. treegal1

treegal1 LawnSite Gold Member

it got put inside for the night,,,,,, and we had to pile raw manure on all the worm bins, run the sprinklers, burn the pumps up and set fire to every single thing that we could. and then you can say CROP LOSS. yeah I took a hit....

8 years since the last one like that you get lax....

4. bicmudpuppy

bicmudpuppy LawnSite Silver Member

So, with the economy as it is, I've been struggling through the sales to buy enough meat to feed that freshman on the D-line. You telling me than OJ, citrus, etc are going to be to expensive next?

5. treegal1

treegal1 LawnSite Gold Member

and corn and sugar, and it affected some hog production as winter forage is now dead..............

6. tadhussey

Barefoot,

I've been lurking around, just haven't felt the urge to post, as things seemed to have gotten a bit volatile. :)

7. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

volatile NOW WAY
    its winter cookie muscles keyboard moxy.:)

8. Mr. Nice

Mr. Nice LawnSite Member
    from zone 7

True that!

AA rodney.jpg

9. Mr. Nice

Mr. Nice LawnSite Member
    from zone 7

Dusty,

How's the AACT making going with your brewer? Working out the bugs? Feel free to give me a shout if you need?

I heard but not positive Tim W just got his scopes he been waiting for? Anybody know if they are ready for sale yet?

Tim...?

10. tadhussey

Not to speak for Tim, but I do know he got the scopes and was looking at May for having them ready for sale. I think we're going to carry them on our website in the US. We already have his 50 gal brewer for sale on our site.

~Tad