Techo Showcase(Cherry Hill, NJ)

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by Trinity Lawn Care LLC, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

So who here was at the Techo-Bloc show today in Cherry Hill, NJ?

2. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

I was there today. I know of one other member of lawnsite that was there (Dreams to Designs). That trailer that they have is awesome! Seminar was pretty cool. Some of their product looks really nice!

3. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

I saw in the hardscape mag they have a new product called vellagio? that looks like cobble stone looks awesome. Wish I had marked the date down would have liked to go.

4. STONE SCAPES

STONE SCAPES LawnSite Member

Wasn't at this one was at the one in mass. The new product I like PERMEA their permeable paving stone.

5. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

Techo is defiently coming out with some neat products. They are also starting to spend alot more money on advertising. I wish ICPI would spend more cash on ads!

6. McKeeLand

McKeeLand LawnSite Senior Member

Damn that was today i thought it was on the 27th. oh well i had to get back to work anyway after take all of last week off for MAHTS

7. roguesuerte

roguesuerte LawnSite Member

I didnt see that they were going to be in the area. I have noticed that there products seem to have alot less defective(chipped/cracked) paver per box/pallet than EP Henry. This has always seemed strange, because as far as I know, they are shipped in from Canada.

8. McKeeLand

actually they are manufactured in pa now, thats why we are seeing an increase in techo. the co. is originally from Canada, hence why the walls are in cm instead of in. wished i had know that on the first job i did with techo and the walls came up 3/4 of an inch lower.

9. cgland

cgland LawnSite Bronze Member

I love the look of techo walls, but when you are using grid in them it sucks. That pvc tube system doesn't allow the block to make great contact w/ the grid. It is way too tight and can sometimes cause wrinkles in the grid.

Chris

10. McKeeLand

the quarry stone is what we used, i really like the look. i hope ep henry makes a chiseled stone soon. the quarry stone isn't tumbled so it so clean and square, no lumps or huge chunks missing. the pins are kinda a pain, but gotta love they come with the cube.