Teenagers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by suprman9019er, Feb 21, 2005.

1. suprman9019er

suprman9019er LawnSite Member

Hey if you a teenager or you started out when you were a teenager then let me know........What age you started out at,How many accounts you started out with , and what equipment you started out with???????? :rolleyes:

2. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

when i was teen, i worked in retail

3. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

GREAT! A repeat of an exact teenager post from the past.

Next time kid use the search feature.

4. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

1) 13 yrs old

2) 1 account for first year, 7/8 for second, plan 12-15 this year.

3) Started with Honda Harmony 36", weed eater blower and POS trimmer for 1st year. JD L130 (48/23), POS trimmer and weed eater blower for 2nd year. Toro Z-557, Redmax 7001, Stihl FS110 and maybe a cyclone rake for this year

5. MImowerkid

MImowerkid LawnSite Member

their are about 1000 posts on this but I haven't replied so what the heck:

10 years old-21''toro 2 customers
    13 years old -10 customers dixon ZTR 42'' 15 HP
    15years old 30 customers toro Zmaster 52'' 20 hp all echo handheld
    16 ? hope for the best!

6. suprman9019er

suprman9019er LawnSite Member

sorry guy cancel this thread nobody else answer big mistake ;) :dizzy:

7. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

No dude you can ask anything you want. I was just saying that before you do in the future you might want to search because lots of threads are already answered.

8. Gmgbo

Gmgbo LawnSite Senior Member

i started with a 93 s10, 12ft trailer, scag 48" w/b, 2 shindawia backpacks, and echo weedwacker when i was 16

9. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

HI I am 13-1/2 year old.I have a 21" crapsman that my dum ol daddy backed over with his car-- more than once mind you.
    I use a brume most of the time cuz my extension cord will not reach half the time with also hurts how many things I can weedeat wit my homelight 120 volt fly cool bitchin homie delux precsion grass whip product 6269876 on sale
    I really cant cut some yard on some days because neighberhood dawgs chase me and bite my butte and mommyies gettin tired of sowing my sponge bob shorts up
    I have to cut the season short sometimes cuz of scool and thats a real bummer. And too I have such a short attantion span with my ADD. Sometime I just say f it and jump in the customers bitchin swimmin pool. Sometimes they invite me in for icecream and cookies and just seem to forget to pay me. Thats ok cuz my allowance kicks in and my daddy pays my bills anway

Weel I have to go mommy. I have lots of homework to pretend to do and then I have to pretend to take a shower and then I have to pretend to go to sleep while paying pac-man all the time haha

ty for you time homies bros. See ya out ni the yard this summer!!!!

PS please pm me if you have any biz questions!!!!

10. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

15 6 winter snow removal accounts
    16 6 lawn accounts, then by the end of the cutting season 50 with about 10 landscape jobs
    17 25 snow accounts and I'm dropping down to 25 lawn accounts (doesnt take as long and make more money) and hopefully about 20-25 landscape jobs this year.

Started out with 98dakota. Then bought a 94 f150 4x4 and 93f150.. Im not selling them all and getting a NEW 3/4 ton truck.