1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Tell me what you think.....

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by Drafto, May 1, 2005.

1. Drafto

Drafto LawnSite Senior Member

I was thinking about direct mailing these out postcard size to select homes over the summer, tell me what you think. As I travel around my normal route I always see moving vans, younger couples at thier houses, and homes that I think just might want to do something or need a patio. Has anyone tried this type of advertising for hardscaping? I am goig to add "financing available" to the bottom also. This is an actual picture of my work with the grass added via Pro Landscape.

2. YardPro

YardPro LawnSite Gold Member

looks really good
  3. mole

mole LawnSite Member

The only problem I see is your showing a stamped concrete walkway. People might think your doing concrete, It doesn't say that in the flyer. But it looks great anyway.
  4. KathysLGC

KathysLGC LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks good but I question the white font. Print a sample out on your printer and see how it looks. It's a bit hard to read at first.
  5. Aussie Topcat

Aussie Topcat LawnSite Member

Yeh, the white seem to fade over the paving, otherwise it looks real proffessional !