tenn mower shops

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by s and s mowing, Jul 3, 2005.

1. s and s mowing

s and s mowing LawnSite Member
    from ky

going to gatlinburg next week,any good mower shops in that area.have my dealer here but besides mowers and handhelds it is slim.looking for big shop with safety glasses etc.thanks ahead

2. ToroLandscaper

ToroLandscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

I live in Knoxville and go up there sometimes and there arent anyright off the top of my head that i know of but they have EVERYTHING up there so im sure if you look around youll be able to find a few maybe. You can also go to yellowpages.com and look up places.

3. forget the shops, play minature golf there.

4. rodzilla94

rodzilla94 LawnSite Member

there is a couple in morristown i cant remember there names...just go up or look for sighns that say 11-E off I-40 the exit is right at the I40 and I-640 split if your comming from west to east. if your comming from bristol side pass up the exit for pigion forge and keep going till you get to the strawberry plains exit go one more down to ashville hwy exit just follw 11-E its on your right side cant miss it they sell scag toro grate dane and alot more

5. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

Going to pigeon forge also taking some time off.

6. s and s mowing

s and s mowing LawnSite Member
    from ky

that is where im at dr,pigeon forge.got a cabin in cove mountain.im staying thurs,fri,sat.drive safe

7. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

Don't forget the Go karts either, they've got some bad dude tracks there if I remember right. Last time I was through there was 86' though :p

8. The Grass Amputator

The Grass Amputator LawnSite Member

Lane's Outdoor Equipment in Morristown..... They have a decent selection of equipment, but are a tad overpriced.

They have a lot of Toro's and Cub Tank mowers.

9. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

we don't play minature golf here. it is hillbilly golf...thank you.

tell me what mower brand you want to look at and I'll tell you where you can see it. PM is OK.

BTW--I'd observe traffic laws if I were you...because lots of the cops here aint from here. they have no sense of humor.

GEO :waving: