1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Tennessee

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ccwmlw, Oct 27, 2003.

1. Tomari Landscaping

Tomari Landscaping LawnSite Member

So what are you "Boro" boys doing in all this cold weather? How are you staying busy or are you?

Tom:dizzy:

2. jkelton

jkelton LawnSite Member

Right now its pretty slow. My only business is blowing mulch products, so this time of the year will always be slow for me, but I am going out today to blow some mulch. I know several landscapers in the area are doing some landscape installs, others are doing clean-up jobs - of course, these have been a little difficult to do since we seem to be getting rain ever few days.

ccwmlw-Is that a RedMax trimmer on your avatar?

3. ccwmlw

ccwmlw LawnSite Member

I got the trimmer off this site, but I thought it was one.

I have a few more jobs to do, but the weather is not helping me out. I sale firewood to keep me busy. I am selling 8 to 10 ricks a week right now.

4. danny m.

danny m. LawnSite Member

I live in Readyville and Icut in Woodbury, Murfreesboro and Nashville. It is nice to hear about someone in my area.:blob3:

5. ccwmlw

ccwmlw LawnSite Member

danny m., I live in the Readyville area too, the Rutherford county side.

6. macaw

macaw LawnSite Senior Member

I'm located in Rogersville, but mow 1 Kingsport and 1 in New Canton. Most of my business is in Rogersville. I wouldn't go that far but these are customers that have 2 or more propertys (each approx. 3+ acres) and they pay well......

7. Bigfoot

Bigfoot LawnSite Member

Hello macaw & welcome to Lawnsite. I am located in the eastern end of Hawkins County.

8. steveone

steveone LawnSite Member

Im in nashville I cute in mufreesboro for two jobs most the time i stay nsshville but will go any were some one need me.If any one need my help are i can help you landscapingone@att.net

9. imograss

imograss LawnSite Senior Member

steveone,
    What parts of Nashville are you servicing? I service the Belle Meade, Green Hills, Forrest Hills ect. areas.
    Tim

10. steveone

steveone LawnSite Member

imograss how are you doing. Most the time in brentwood,mufreesboro,lavergne,hendersonville.I want to add a new crew so i need some new jobs. My business name is Tennessee Scenery Landscaping & Lawncare.