1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Tennessee

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ccwmlw, Oct 27, 2003.

1. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

I'll have to stop in and see Jerry sometime ... LOL !!

2. getthenet

getthenet LawnSite Member

I May Know Where A 16' Is In Jackson Tn. Pm Me For More Info I Will Get In The Mean Time.

3. american dream

american dream LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys,first year in the biz and so far so good.what is good to get into during the off season? name of my company is AMERICAN DREAM LAWN&HOME CARE Murfreesboro,

4. IMOW N TN

IMOW N TN LawnSite Member

I am in east Tn use Richie JD dealer for service
    Encore 48 rider
    JD tricycler w/behind
    Shindawa trimers
    86 Ford Dually

5. Evans Lawn Service

Evans Lawn Service LawnSite Member

hello i mow in tn welcome to the site

6. nickslawn

nickslawn LawnSite Member

Martin, TN here

7. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

there's actually grass to mow in MArtin? My brother in law goes to school there and I swear I have never seen anything in MArtin :laugh:

8. imograss

imograss LawnSite Senior Member

I will be getting back into the business this Spring. It will be a little tough starting from scratch again after 9 yrs. I'm kicin myself for selling out in 06. Will hopefully be servicing some on the same areas in Green Hills ect.

9. nickslawn

nickslawn LawnSite Member

Yeah there is grass up here in Martin. We have several nice neighborhoods. Most home owners do not mow their yards here.

10. Cashmonysonny

Cashmonysonny LawnSite Member

I acquried a commercial property in waverly tn, if interested in doing sub-work send me a message with a phone#. :cool2:.

Contract period is for one year 3-01-08 - 2-28-09 to perform grounds maintance 3/4 of an acre lot. 30 cycles per year with 10 cycles of hedge trimming and as needed basis for snow removal.