1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Tennessee

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ccwmlw, Oct 27, 2003.

1. TScapes

TScapes LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Evans, how's the Clinton market looking?

2. 2StripeTC

2StripeTC LawnSite Member

Grassland,Bellevue,Franklin, Brentwood and Bellmeade . [​IMG]
    You may see me pulling my rig or the other rigs around cool springs or somewhere else. Or the 95 F350 flatbed or a 05 White 4 door duramax with a bull bar and chrome grill pulling a 20ft goose landscape trailer!
    [​IMG]
    flip me the bird or something if you see us rollin haha!:weightlifter:

3. 2StripeTC

2StripeTC LawnSite Member

Oh and if yall have any accounts in the middle tn area anyone would like to sell PM me please or call 275 5962

4. BODIDDLY

BODIDDLY LawnSite Member

i have some accounts in hickory hollow area i dont want to sell but i would trade for equipment or if you have an account in murfreesboro...

5. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

:waving:does anybody here mow in Spring Hill? Just wondering how saturated the market is there and if there is room for one more.:clapping:

6. backtobasicslawncare

backtobasicslawncare LawnSite Member
    from TN

anyone here have any accounts they dont want this year. like bellevue or belle meade area or nashville area.

thanks
    mike

7. Evans Lawn Service

Evans Lawn Service LawnSite Member

well so far so good...alot of new guys that have mowers i think this year it will be tough to get accounts trying to get in powell right now. how is everything in k-town?

8. TScapes

TScapes LawnSite Senior Member

Same here! I think every year there are more and more newbies. I counted over 35 new business licenses during the months of April and May in 06. I did it for fun, but was amazed of the amount for Knox County alone.

Right now I am debating on puting flyers out or not......:dancing:

9. WrightWay05

WrightWay05 LawnSite Member

im from nashville

10. backtobasicslawncare

backtobasicslawncare LawnSite Member
    from TN

wrightway
    do you have extra accounts that you dont need? yea im looking for some more work in 08.

thanks
    mike